Henry’s aviation career spans two decades of leadership training and sales experience with various Business Aviation OEM’s headquartered across America, Canada and Brazil.
- He holds an MBA in Marketing with an emphasis in Finance from the University of New Orleans, plus:
- A Bachelor of Science in Professional Aviation from Louisiana Tech University.
- Henry is a graduate of Embraer’s Future Leaders Program, Cessna’s Developing Leadership Excellence Program, Cessna’s Developing Leadership Competencies Program and is an attendee of the Jack Welch Management Institute – Strayer University.
- In 2014 Henry was awarded Textron Aviation’s “Global Vice President of The Year” Award.
In addition to the many aircraft sales and sales management awards Henry has won during his career:
- Henry is licensed Texas Real Estate Agent and Certified Flight Instructor with single/multi-engine, commercial and instrument ratings.
- Henry is a resident of San Antonio, where he resides with his wife and two children.
- Henry’s academic and aviation career accomplishments paired with his lifelong zest for working with companies and individuals to customize their aviation experience bodes well for his aviation clients’ satisfaction.
Henry offers hard to find expertise representing his clients in the residential and commercial airport property market. Whether a hangar purchase, airport property lease or sale, working with Henry ensures your transaction will capture the most value for your investment dollar.