The property is the first hangar at the main south entrance to the airport located directly across from the self-serve fuel farm with quick runway access. This is the only hangar on the airport that can be used as an FBO, aircraft maintenance/avionics business, flight school, and/or sandwich shop. Hangar can also be used for residential use with private aircraft/toy storage. Hangar will hold two King Air E90’s or approximately five single engine piston aircraft.
- Bedroom/Office & Full Bath
- Custom Kitchen with Alder Wood Cabinets & Stainless Steel Appliances
- Commercial & Residential Use
- Upstairs Storage Area & Large Storage Closet
- Entire Hangar is Air-Conditioned
- Fee Simple Land
- 105′ x 70′ Hangar
- 50′ x 14’4″ Schweiss Bi-Fold Hangar Door
- Commercial Cell Phone Booster
- Wireless Internet Booster & Security Camera System
- Air Compressor with Lines Plumbed in Hangar
- Commercial Stainless Shop Sink and Full Laundry
- Two Commercial Insulated Overhead Roll-up Doors
Spicewood Airport (88R) is a privately owned and operated gated airport community made up of pilots, hangar owners, and neighbors that enjoy and promote activities. The runway 17/35 is 4,185′ x 38′ asphalt in great condition. There is 100LL self-serve pumps at the airport, oil & tire dump station, and 24-hour electronic security gates. The hangar is just minutes from Lake Travis, 25 minutes east of Marble Falls, and 45 minutes west of Austin Texas.