Central Texas’ first-class FBO located just 10 miles north of the Austin City limits at the Georgetown Airport (KGTU) in Georgetown, Texas. The property features a newly remodeled FBO facility with lobby, pilot lounge, conference room and executive offices. The FBO offers full service 100LL and JET A and manages over 100,000 square feet of hangar and office space. GTU Jet has a well trained uniformed staff with excellent customer service and long history of experience. GTU Jet is being offered FOR SALE as a turn-key FBO including all leasehold real estate, furniture, fixtures, and ground support equipment.
- 2.98 acre lease tract and 5.99 acre lease tract totaling 8.97 acres
- 63,000 square feet of hangar space
- 37,568 square feet of executive offices, lobby, pilot lounges, climate controlled shop space, break-rooms, restrooms, and storage
- 100,568 total building square footage
- Ground Lease term with the City of Georgetown through March 14, 2042
- Monthly ground lease payments to the City: $4,688.79/mo
- 11 monthly aircraft tie down spaces leased from the City: $825.00/mo