Income producing, fee simple hangar opportunity:
Hangar facility available for sale at Bourland Field Airport (50F) located approximately 20 miles southwest of Fort Worth
near Benbrook, Texas. The hangar is currently used as the airport’s primary FBO facility, private office, and community aircraft storage.
The buyer may continue to operate the FBO and lease hangar and office space, or the hangar facility can be owner occupied for other aviation
related uses: flight school, aircraft maintenance, avionics, private aircraft storage, corporate flight department, aircraft interior shop, etc.
The hangar is situated on a half acre of fee simple land (not a typical municipal airport ground lease) with road and runway access along with
an aircraft parking apron.
- Hangar: 10,000 SF (100′ x 100′)
- 1st Floor: 2,100 square feet of climate controlled reception, lobby, break-room, pilot’s lounge, executive offices, and restrooms
- 2nd Floor: 2,100 square feet of climate controlled pilot’s lounge, offices, classrooms, and restrooms
- Overall Building Square Footage: 14,200
- Hangar door opening: 80′ wide x 20′ tail clear height
- 0.5 Acres of Land
- Constructed in 1990
- Current annual revenue from hangar tenants: $55,320.00
Purchase Price: $872,000.00 ($61.41 per square foot)