Extraordinary property at Hicks Airfield; two 75′ wide x 55′ deep hangars situated on ±17,000 SF of land. The hangar facilities are adjoined by over 4,000 SF of concrete aircraft/auto parking apron which is a rare commodity at Hicks. Approximately ±9,130 SF of usable building area which includes hangar space, private offices, restrooms, laundry, climate controlled workshop and kitchen/lounge.
After 22 years in business at this location, the current owners are retiring and selling the property which is home to the internationally famous Ramsey’s Rods & Restoration.
The property has an endless amount of potential uses:
- Toy storage: aircraft, RV’s, boats, motorcycles, collector cars, etc.
- Aviation related business: aircraft maintenance, avionics, aircraft interior, flight school, etc.
- Man cave with private toy storage
- Property could be converted to a hangar home (aircraft storage and living quarters)
- Buyer could owner occupy one hangar and rent the second hangar to a tenant
- Investment property: for leasing hard to find hangar space in the DFW area
Car lifts, air compressor and paint booth are not included in the sale price but are available for purchase. All of Seller’s business and personal property is not included in the sale.