Picturesque ±65.42 acre flying ranch located near Hamilton Texas, the gateway to the Hill Country. The property boast a magnificent 1960’s ranch style home and separate hangar with office & restroom; guest apartments with workshop and office; additional covered RV, boat, and aircraft parking; and three equipment storage bays for mowers and tractors. The main asphalt runway 7/25 is 3,000′ x 40′ along with a 1,900′ x 100′ turf runway 12/30. All taxiways, aprons, and access roads are paved and the entire property is very well manicured. The property has engineered drainage, ponds, beautiful oaks trees, and an 1950’s windmill. You have the feel of living in the country but you are only a five minute drive to the grocery store as the property is nestled up against the Hamilton City limits; the property also has city water!
Property improvements summary:
- ±3,760 SF 3 bed 3.5 bath home
- ±2,016 SF aircraft hangar with office & restroom (bi-fold hangar door opening 41′ w x 10’4″ h)
- ±2,640 SF covered storage for your aircraft, boat, motorhome, RV storage (60′ w x 44′ d x 17′ h)
- ±3,600 SF guest apartment/office/workshop building
- ±1,680 SF three bay farm equipment storage building
- approximately 13,696 square feet of building improvements total
The property is located a 1.5 hour drive south of Fort Worth, 1 hour drive west of Waco, and a 2 hour drive north of Austin.
- Luxury Flying Ranch